Order Before 2pm for Same Day Dispatch. Free Delivey On Orders Over £45.
The Naturally Healthy Pet Shop. 29 Fromandes Road Cheam Greater London, SM3 8QP

£5 discount each time you pay with Moona



logoRecyleScaled logoSustainableScaled
BecoSpork The Eco-Friendly Pet Spork.
Practical and versatile as well as eco-friendly

£5 OFF by paying with Moona

SKU: BecoSpork Categories: , , , Tag: Product ID: 3622


A handy and versatile ‘green’ pet product; the BecoSpork has an extra-long handle for reaching the bottom of a tin. It is designed with a squared edge for awkward corners and has holes for mashing. It is also able to hang conveniently for storage.

BecoSporks are top-shelf dishwasher safe.

The BecoSpork is made from 100% natural materials! Because of this, when a BecoSpork is thrown away it will breakdown and biodegrade in landfill over 3-5 years leaving no trace of synthetic waste or landfill footprint.

BecoSporks look as unique as the material they’re made from; coloured using natural dyes giving the distinct pastille finish.

BecoSpork Dimensions.

  • Weight: 37g
  • Dimensions: 21.5 cm

Environmental Impact.
Organic Pet Products
Organic Materials
Materials are not organic but are natural.


Sustainably Sourced Pet Products
Sustainably Sourced
Made from sustainable, ethically sourced materials.


Locally Sourced Pet Products
Locally Produced
Not produced locally.


Recyclable Pet Products
Recyclable Materials
Packaging is fully recyclable. Product is fully biodegradable.

Additional information

Weight 120 kg

, , , ,


A BecoSpork is made from 80% bamboo and rice husk fibres. Both materials are ethically sourced as bi-products from other agricultural processes native to China. The remaining 20% is a mixture of natural enzymes to bind the scoop together. This mixture of materials is called a Bio-Composite.