Order Before 2pm for Same Day Dispatch. Free Delivey On Orders Over £45.
The Naturally Healthy Pet Shop. 29 Fromandes Road Cheam Greater London, SM3 8QP

£5 OFF by paying with MoonaLearn more

BecoScoop Food Scoop


logoRecyleScaled logoSustainableScaled
BecoScoop The Eco-Friendly Food Scoop.
Practical and durable as well as eco-friendly

£5 OFF by paying with Moona

SKU: BecoScoop Categories: , , , Tag: Product ID: 2157


A handy and versatile ‘green’ pet product; the BecoScoop is designed to work like any other plastic scoop. It is designed to hang conveniently for storage. The food scoop is practical and durable as well as eco-friendly. With a 0.5 litre/2 cup capacity the BecoScoop is designed to measure dried dog or cat food
accurately, ensuring your pet is not overfed. Combine your BecoScoop with a BecoBowl and spoil your pet without spoiling the environment.

The scoops are top-shelf dishwasher safe.

BecoScoops are made from 100% natural materials! Because of this, when a BecoScoop is thrown away it will breakdown and biodegrade in landfill over 3-5 years leaving no trace of synthetic waste or landfill footprint.

The BecoScoop also looks as unique as the material they’re made from coloured using natural dyes giving the distinct pastille finish.

Available in: Green, Brown, Natural, Pink, and Blue.

Scoop Dimensions.

  • Weight: 16g
  • Dimensions: 12 x 5.5 x 36 cm
  • Capacity: 0.5 litre

Environmental Impact.
Organic Pet Products
Organic Materials
Materials are not organic but are natural.


Sustainably Sourced Pet Products
Sustainably Sourced
Made from sustainable, ethically sourced materials.


Locally Sourced Pet Products
Locally Produced
Not produced locally.


Recyclable Pet Products
Recyclable Materials
Packaging is fully recyclable. Product is fully biodegradable.

Additional information

Weight 120 kg

, , , ,


A BecoScoop is made from 80% bamboo and rice husk fibres. Both materials are ethically sourced as bi-products from other agricultural processes native to China. The remaining 20% is a mixture of natural enzymes to bind the scoop together. This mixture of materials is called a Bio-Composite.