BecoPocket | Eco-Friendly Dog Poo Bag Dispenser


[su_row][su_row][su_column size=”1/3″]BecoPocket-eco-friendly dog poo bag dispenser
logoRecyleScaled logoSustainableScaled[/su_column]

[su_column size=”1/2″]BecoPocket– The revolutionary eco-friendly poo bag dispenser.
Don't forget your extra bags! [/su_column][/su_row]

SKU: BecoPocket Categories: , Tag: Product ID: 2172


The BecoPocket is a revolutionary eco-friendly dog poo bag dispenser. The practical bungee system clamps the pocket tightly to any dog lead, backpacks, pram handles and even just belt eyelets.

The bungee system also makes refilling the BecoPocket a doddle – simply unwrap the the bungee and the two halves of the pocket will come apart. Load your eco-friendly BecoBags in and you’re ready to go!

The BecoPocket is made from 100% natural materials! Because of this, when a BecoPocket is thrown away it will breakdown and biodegrade in landfill over 3-5 years leaving no trace of synthetic waste or landfill footprint.

The pocket requires no synthetic varnishing or lacquering to maintain its smooth and easily cleaned surface. Natural dyes give the pocket its distinctive pastille finish.

[su_row class=””][su_column size=”1/3″][/su_column][su_column size=”1/3″]
Available in Green, Blue, Pink or Natural.[/su_column][su_column size=”1/3″][su_list icon=”icon:leaf” icon_color=”#1f910c” class=””]

Bungee Dimensions

  • Weight: 1.5g
  • Dimensions: 12.5 x 4.5 x 15cm 


The BecoPocket comes with a roll 0f 15 BecoBags. Refills are available.
[su_box title=”Environmental Impact.” style=”soft” box_color=”#228b22″ title_color=”#FFFFFF” radius=”3″ class=”side by side”][su_row][su_column size=”1/4″] logoOrganic[/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″]Organic Materials
Materials are not organic but are natural. [/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″] logoSustainable[/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″] Sustainably Sourced
Made from sustainable, ethically sourced materials. [/su_column][/su_row][su_row][su_column size=”1/4″] [/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″] Locally Produced
Not produced locally.
[/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″] [/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″]Recyclable Materials
Packaging fully recyclable. Product fully biodegradable. [/su_column][/su_row][/su_box]

Additional information

Weight 100 kg

, , ,


The BecoPocket is made from 80% bamboo and rice husk fibres. Both materials are ethically sourced from agricultural processes native to China. The remaining 20% is a mixture of natural enzymes to bind the Pocket together. Rice husks are a by-product of rice production, so it is a great material to use as it is usually thrown away.
The BecoBags are made from Corn Starch.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “BecoPocket | Eco-Friendly Dog Poo Bag Dispenser”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies. More Info

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.