Order Before 2pm for Same Day Dispatch. Free Delivery On Orders Over £45
The Naturally Healthy Pet Shop. Lytchett House, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FA
Get £5 OFF at checkout - Pay with £5 OFF

BecoBowl The Eco-Friendly Pet Bowl


logoRecyleScaled logoSustainableScaled
BecoBowl. The eco-friendly pet bowl.
Dishwasher safe and available in 5 colours

Get £5 OFF at checkout
Pay with £5 OFF
SKU: N/A Categories: , Tag: Product ID: 2108


BecoBowl the Eco-Friendly Pet Bowl, is designed to work like any other plastic bowl. It’s durable, top-shelf dishwasher safe and comes in a fantastic range of 5 colours.

BecoBowls are made from 100% natural materials! Because of this, when a BecoBowl is thrown away it will breakdown and biodegrade in landfill over 3-5 years leaving no trace of synthetic waste or landfill footprint.

The bowls require no synthetic varnishing or lacquering to maintain its smooth and easily cleaned surface and give the BecoBowls their durability and distinctive pastille finish.

The BecoBowl also looks as unique as the material it’s made from. Every bowl goes through the BecoThing company’s ethical manufacturing and engineering process to be moulded into the BecoBowl’s eye-grabbing wavy rimmed shape and coloured using natural dyes

Available in 3 sizes: Small, Medium or Large and 5 colours: Green, Blue, Pink, Natural and Brown.


  • Weight: 180g
  • Dimensions: 17cm x 6cm


  • Weight: 280g
  • Dimensions: 21cm x 7.5cm


  • Weight: 440g
  • Dimensions: 26cm x 9cm

Environmental Impact.
Organic Pet Products
Organic Materials
Materials are not organic but are natural.


Sustainably Sourced Pet Products
Sustainably Sourced
Made from sustainable, ethically sourced materials.


Locally Sourced Pet Products
Locally Produced
Not produced locally.


Recyclable Pet Products
Recyclable Materials
Packaging is fully recyclable. Product is fully biodegradable.

Additional information

Weight N/A

, ,


, , , ,


A BecoBowl is made from 80% bamboo and rice husk fibres. Both materials are ethically sourced as bi-products from other agricultural processes native to China. The remaining 20% is a mixture of natural enzymes to bind the bowl together. This mixture of materials is called a Bio-Composite.