Beco Litter Tray


[su_row][su_column size=”1/3″]Beco Christmas Dog Toys
logoRecyleScaled logoSustainableScaled[/su_column][su_column size=”1/2″]Beco Litter Tray.
With a high back hood for extra kick back protection.[/su_column][/su_row]

SKU: N/A Categories: , Tag: Product ID: 3742


The attractive Beco Litter Tray has a high back hood for extra kick back protection, as well as having a push fit lid making it as easy as possible to disassemble and clean.

The sturdy design of these trays mean they won’t flip over and spill on the floor, avoiding any nasty accidents!

Beco Litter Trays are made from 100% natural materials! Because of this, when a Beco Litter Tray is thrown away it will breakdown and biodegrade in landfill over 3-5 years leaving no trace of synthetic waste or landfill footprint.

The Beco Litter Tray is available in 5 different colours, whatever suits your cat’s style best!

[su_row class=””][su_column size=”1/2″]

Available in: Green, Blue, Pink, Natural and Brown.[/su_column][su_column size=”1/3″][su_list icon=”icon:leaf” icon_color=”#1f910c” class=””]

Beco Litter Tray Dimensions.

  • Depth of base is 10cm
  • Dimensions: 51cm x 40cm x 16.5cm (L x W x H)

[/su_list][/su_column][/su_row][su_box title=”Environmental Impact.” style=”soft” box_color=”#228b22″ title_color=”#FFFFFF” radius=”3″ class=”side by side”][su_row][su_column size=”1/4″] logoOrganic[/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″]Organic Materials
Materials are not organic but are natural. [/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″] logoSustainable[/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″] Sustainably Sourced
Made from sustainable, ethically sourced materials. [/su_column][/su_row][su_row][su_column size=”1/4″] [/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″] Locally Produced
Not produced locally.
[/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″] [/su_column][su_column size=”1/4″]Recyclable Materials
Packaging fully recyclable. Product fully biodegradable. [/su_column][/su_row][/su_box]

Additional information

Weight 120 kg

, , , ,


The Beco Litter Tray is made from 80% bamboo and rice husk fibres. Both materials are ethically sourced as bi-products from other agricultural processes native to China. The remaining 20% is a mixture of natural enzymes to bind the tray together. This mixture of materials is called a Bio-Composite.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Beco Litter Tray”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies. More Info

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.