We know, the anticipation of receiving your order is exciting. Here are a few things to know.
- We will email you to confirm receipt of your order and again to let you know your parcel has been dispatched.
- We use Royal Mail recorded delivery for all orders.
- Orders with a subtotal of £35 will qualify for free delivery automatically applied at checkout.
- Products can be delivered to a different address to the billing address at no extra charge.
- A signature will be required upon receipt of delivery. Please check for damages before signing.
- Delivery charge is according to weight and calculated at checkout.
- Orders placed before 3 pm will be dispatched that same day Monday – Friday. Orders placed Saturday – Sunday will be dispatched the next working day.
- In the unlikely event an order cannot be dispatched quickly we shall notify you and advise you on when it will be dispatched.
Now you can sit back and relax and wait for your package, maybe put the kettle on and read one of our blog posts to help pass the time.
Our Reviewsfrom 5 reviews
Excellent product and service
Perfect bowl for my bulldog that try’s to inhale her food very pleased with the product and quick delivery and excellent customer servicesarah bryantBecoBowl Slow Feeder Bowl
My dog absolutely loves these treatDemi DayJR Pure Lamb SticksDolly
Dolly really looks forward to her walks with Emma she is amazing with her, she plays wit her and knows all of her little ways which I think is very important.she cares so much for all of the dogs that she walks I wouldn’t have any body else walk my dog.Sue gallopThe Naturally Healthy Pet ShopDog walking service
Emma has been wonderful with Dash and I trust her 100% She is calm, loving and patient with him and I always know he is in good hands.KeelyThe Naturally Healthy Pet ShopFreddie’s walks
Freddie loves his walks with Emma. He starts barking as soon as he hears her car drive down the road.
It’s lovely to see Freddie back from his walk, exhausted but very happy, he gets the exercise he needs and also gets to play with other dogs he really has become very attached to.
Thank you Emma.Theresa DonnellyDog Walking Service